CAREERS AT FCAA
- – BA in Early Childhood Education or 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- – Bachelor’s degree in Special Education, Psychology, Social Work or related field
- – Minimum of one year experience working with Infants, toddler or preschoolers with disabilities and their families.
- – High School Diploma and one year experience in social and family services.
- – AA/AS or BA in Child Development or Early Childhood Education, or a related area, with equivalent coursework to include experience in teaching pre-school age children
- – Child Development Associate (CDA) or comparable credential
- – VPK courses desired or enrolled in classes to obtain certification.
Teacher (Early Head Start)
TEACHER (Early Head Start)
- – BS Early Childhood Education, or a related area
- – Child Development Associate (CDA) in Infant and Toddler
- – DCF 40 hours Childcare
- – Child Development Associate (CDA) in Early Childhood Education or
- – AA or BA degree or be enrolled in a program leading to an AA or BA degree AND one year of experience in an early childhood program; and
- – DCF 40 hrs. Childcare
Program Assistant (Health)
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Health)
- – High School Diploma and minimum one year experience in related field
After School Care Worker (Part-time)
AFTER SCHOOL CARE WORKER (Part-time)
- – High School Diploma
Send resume to:
Human Resources Department
14701 NW 7th Avenue
Miami, FL 33168-3103
For information on vacant positions, please contact Patricia Byrd at (305) 685-4881 x 209, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Start Parents are encouraged to apply on all Job Postings
FCAA maintains a policy of non-discrimination with employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment within FCAA will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by statute.